The Chiefs are looking for an experienced content writer to join us in creating interesting and engaging news articles for the Chiefs Esports Club. You’ll be working directly with the Chiefs marketing team to help produce articles for the Chiefs website (chiefsesc.com) regarding the latest news and updates from the Club about events and rosters. All applicants must have experience with writing extensive and short pieces and a sound knowledge of Oceanic esports.
- Experience and understanding of esports especially titles such as League of Legends, Counter Strike & Rocket League.
- The ability to efficiently produce content articles in a timely manner.
- Minimum of six months producing high-quality articles in association with an esports organisation or news company.
- A portfolio of articles demonstrating competency across wide mediums, especially professional gaming.
What we have to offer
- A creative, innovative and collaborative work environment.
- Learning about and exploring things you never thought you knew existed.
- A warm environment where you are allowed to learn from mistakes and see the fruits of your success.
- To take part of shaping one of the fastest growing industries in the world, at the forefront with one of the most storied and recognised brands.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
Please read the directions carefully. Applications that don’t follow the directions won’t be considered.
- Send a resume, cover letter, AND portfolio of work to email@example.com
- In the subject line, include “[Content Writer] Your Name”
In your cover letter, include in no more than 1000 words:
- Why you are right for the role. Include specific related experiences and accomplishments, not vague aptitudes.
- Your vision of the Chiefs brand development and the creative direction you think we should take.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to hearing from you!